JOB TITLE: Licensed Mental Health Professional (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, CEAP)
Life Tree is seeking a Licensed Mental Health Professional (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, CEAP) who desires to develop and cultivate, or continue a private practice within a long standing counseling center in Frisco. This is a full service practice center that includes all billing services, confidential voice mail system with a full service website and content marketing amenities. CEAP credential or its equivalent desired, but not necessary.
- 3-years post licensure
- Willingness to see both EAP and insurance clients
- Be part of a loving team, oriented to learn and serve with other colleagues.
- 1099 or W-2 options
- Non-compete contract for a period of 3 years, in order to help you get you established with a full client load . Once completed, the counselor "leaves well" and may take with both established clients and all contracts secured, to your next office setting.
Our Business Philosophy
Our business environment and operation revolves around the philosophy and teachings of PracticeMentors.us, of which Kathleen Mills is a teaching partner. You may review the site here.
Life Tree Counseling: Do No Harm Policy
- Life Tree Counseling will never request or require counselors or staff to have any EUA treatments or tests, or participate in any experimental drug trials of any kind as a pre-condition for hiring or continued employment in our office.
- Life Tree Counseling will never request or require our clients to have any EUA treatments or tests of any kind, including vaccinations or experimental drug trials, in order to see one of our counselors in our office.
- Forced participation in experimental drug trials is not only immoral, but illegal according to both national (US Federal Code) and international (Nuremberg Code 1947) law.
How to Apply
Please forward all resumes including a cover letter to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: 972-234-6648