Laurence Saputra, LPC, EAS-C
Freedom. Authenticity. Choice.
Sort The Pieces First
Then, Assemble The Puzzle's Border
What I’ll Bring To The Table
2. To be non-judgmental of any aspect of your life and be accepting of you and your authentic self.
3. To speak your language, and help you make sense of it all and make choices toward your preferred future.
Come On, Give It A Try
“Showing up is 80% of life.” -Woody Allen
Years In Practice
Adolescent, Young Professionals, Adults
- Work Stress
- Life Transition
- Rapid Mirror Neuron Psychotherapy (revisioning)
Bachelors in Psychology from University of Texas at Arlington 2008
Masters in Counseling and Development from Texas Woman's University 2015
Licensed Professional Counselor
Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor Intern
Employee Assistance Specialist Clinician
- Prisoners Of Our Thoughts: Viktor Frankel's Principals for Discovering Meaning in Life and Work
- My Quest For Beauty
- Man’s Search For meaning
- The Gifts Of Imperfection: Let Go Of Who You Think You’re Supposed To Be And Embrace Who You Are
The Hour of Land: A Personal Topography of America’s National Parks
Schedule An Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment to sign additional forms and/or, If you did not have chance to fill out the Life Tree Intake Packet. Just grab the clipboard at the window, complete the intake packet and I will be with you shortly.
Our business is run on a finite number of business hours scheduled. We recognize that things sometime happen and you may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If so, please call at least 24 hrs in advance (no emails, please) and give us an opportunity to help someone else in that time slot.
Failure to cancel (24 hrs in advance) or show up for your scheduled session will constitute permission to bill you for the time you scheduled.